IDS is embarking on a significant programme of development that will deliver 100s of new affordable homes.
To inform that programme, we are seeking to understand the extent to which Jews need social housing. We now wish to speak to Jewish people who have had housing issues such as finding a home they can afford, overcrowding, or needing to ‘downsize’ as friends/family move away.
We are particularly interested in speaking to lone parents, pensioners, key workers and young people. We are holding focus group discussions for the following:
- Pensioners (65 plus), particularly those who currently live in Brent, Barnet, Enfield or Redbridge
- Single parents (reasonable childcare expenses will be paid)
- Haredi Orthodox families experiencing overcrowding in Stamford Hill/South Tottenham
- Key workers (teachers, social workers, nurses, public/charity sector workers, or similar) working inside or outside the Jewish community
- Young people in their 20s
If you take part in a focus group discussion, you will be offered a £40 gift voucher to compensate you for your time.