Help us keep our homes clear and safe

July 20, 2017 / Comments Off on Help us keep our homes clear and safe


Recently a pram was left in the lobby of a communal stairwell and it was set on fire causing a huge amount of damage to the whole communal area. Fortunately no one was injured but for residents this was a terrifying experience and will not be forgotten easily.

The fire took place in the early hours of the morning and people had to remain within their flats while the fire brigade attended. Many residents were unable to attend work, school or college the following day as they had been up most of the night.

The damage caused cost approximately £15,000 to rectify. If you have any information about this incident or saw anything suspicious in relation to this fire, please contact the police in confidence.

No items should be left outside of flats, in communal doorways or on the communal stairs.

We will remove any items left because they are a fire risk. If a possession of yours is removed, contact the estate office. We will not store items left for long and can accept no responsibility for objects removed. Help us keep your estate safe and keep the communal areas clear.